1.1. In accordance with current regulations, Gerard Solà Borguño, a company of Spanish nationality, provided with cif 34737483P with address Calle Gracia 72, Atico C, Sabadell - Barcelona, (hereinafter referred to as "GSBears") provides users (hereinafter e indistinctly the "User" or the "Users") information regarding the "cookies" used and the reasons for their use, and requests your consent to use them. It is reported that the Web offers information related to "cookies" in the layered mode.
1.2. In the event that the User does not expressly state whether or not he accepts the installation of "cookies", but continues browsing the Web, for example using the scroll bar or clicking on any link contained in the page, the User is accepting that they can be install "cookies" in your terminal that allow you to know, among other possible, statistical information on the use of the Web; the web format you prefer to access on mobile devices; the activity carried out by the User on the Web (pages visited, searches, etc.).
1.3. GSBears uses its own and third party "cookies" in order to offer a better browsing experience and better service. However, the User has the option of preventing the generation of "cookies" and of eliminating them by selecting the corresponding option on their browser. If you block the use of "cookies" in your browser, it is possible that some services or functionalities of the Web portal are not available.
2. What is a "cookie"?
"Cookies" are small data files that are sent to the user's computer, mobile phone or other access device when visiting a web page and that allow obtaining information related to browsing or a code that allows the user to be identified. They are a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve basic user information such as their registered user, connection data to social networks or browsing preference data.
3. What are they for?
From a technical point of view, "cookies" allow web pages to function more agilely, adapting to user preferences. They can also help those responsible for the web to improve the services offered and, if this is the case, they also make the advertising displayed more efficient.
4. Principles of consent
In the event that the User does not expressly accept the "cookies" policy, it will be understood that the User accepts the installation when they continue to use (carry out actions) the Web, for example, using the scroll bar or clicking on any link contained in the page . The User is informed that he can block or eliminate the "cookies" installed on his computer by configuring his browser. You can find out how to do it later.
5. Types of "cookies"
Below is a classification of the types of "cookies" based on a series of categories. The User is informed that the same type of "cookie" may be included in more than one category.
5.1. Types of "cookies" according to the entity that manages them.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the "cookies" are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own "Cookies": These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party "Cookies": These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through "cookies". In the event that "cookies" are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher himself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own "cookies"
5.2. Types of "cookies" according to the period of time they remain activated
According to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session "Cookies":These are a type of "cookies" designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
- Persistent "Cookies":They are a type of "cookies" in which the data is still stored in the user's terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the "cookie", which can range from a few minutes to several years.
5.3. Types of "cookies" according to their purpose
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through "cookies" are processed, we can distinguish between:
- “Cookies” técnicas: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- “Cookies” de personalización: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication , identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- “Cookies” de análisis: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of "cookies" is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of usage data made by users of the service.
- “Cookies” publicitarias: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided in based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- “Cookies” de publicidad comportamental: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These "cookies" store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising based on it.
6. "Cookies" used on this website and their purpose:
Browsing this website implies that the following types of "cookies" can be installed:
|Type of "cookie"
|Management (Own / third party)
|Improve web usability
7. How to configure preferences and disable "cookies"?
The User can allow, block or delete the "cookies" installed on his computer by configuring the Internet browser options. If they are blocked, it is possible that certain services that require "cookies" may no longer be available.
7.1. Instructions to disable "cookies":
7.1.1. Through the tools provided by the browser. Additional information can be found in the following links (we are not responsible if, after the publication of this "Cookies" Policy, the links do not work, since they are outside the Web):
7.1.2. Through third party programs. There are many programs, plug-ins, or extensions that allow detecting "cookies" while browsing and managing to enable, disable, delete them, etc.
7.2. The fact of deactivating the use of "cookies" on the Web may reduce its functionality, cause navigation limitations or, in certain cases, even prevent such navigation.
8. Additional Notes:
- Neither the Web nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this "cookie" policy may have.
- The deactivation or elimination of the "cookies" to which the User has the right must be carried out through the browsers since these are the tools in charge of storing the "cookies" and, from this place, you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate the same
- In the case of Google Analytics "cookies", this company stores the "cookies" on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law to do so. According to the company Google Inc. does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard at this link. If you want information about the use that Google Inc. gives to "cookies" we attach this other link