1.1. Through this document, the company of Spanish nationality, with address Calle Gracia 72, Atico C, Sabadell - Barcelona and provided with N.I.F. 34737483P maintains a commitment to comply with current legislation on the protection of personal data and information security in order to guarantee that the collection and processing of data provided by users (hereinafter and without distinction the "User" or the "Users") of the website http://www.gsbears.com/ are carried out under adequate security levels in compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Character Data Personal (LOPD), Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of personal data (RLOPD) and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI).
2. Rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition: The Users of the Website may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (hereinafter "ARCO Rights") provided for in the LOPD by means of a written communication to the address of GSBears provided of NIF 34737483P, and registered office at Calle Gracia 72, Atico C, 08201 Sabadell - Barcelona, or by email to the following address: email@example.com. In both cases it is necessary and, an essential requirement, for the correct exercise of ARCO Rights, that the interested User accompany his communication with a copy of his national identity document, passport or other valid document that identifies him and where a handwritten signature of the User is shown.
3. Security and confidentiality: GSBears, in accordance with the LOPD and the RLOPD, guarantees the secrecy and confidentiality of the personal data it deals with, and for this, it has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect the data that Users provided through the Web, in order to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access by third parties, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they may be exposed, whether they arise of human action or of the physical or natural environment.
4. Forms: Certain fields of the forms that GSBears makes available to Users are mandatory and, if these are not filled in, the User may not be able to access the requested services, or they may not be provided by GSBears. Required fields will be marked with an asterisk (*). Users are solely responsible for ensuring that the data they provide is truthful, accurate and true, and they are liable for false, inaccurate or erroneous data.
5. Third-party data: Users agree and guarantee to GSBears that they will not provide third-party data, including, but not limited to, personal images of third parties. In this sense, GSBears is exonerated of any responsibility derived from claims, fines, penalties or sanctions that may be derived from the breach of the aforementioned guarantee. Thus, Users who provide third-party data, in breach of the provisions of this clause, will hold GSBears harmless from all direct and indirect damages that they may cause to third parties with said action.
7. Minors: Minors may not contract the products and / or services that, where appropriate, are offered on the Web or provide their personal data.